1. Information Collection We collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. The types of information we collect include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
2. Use of Information We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
3. Disclosure of Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include 12talents. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
4. Third-Party LinksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
6. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
320 City Road